Monday, October 3, 2011

School Visits: *Authors and More* in Austin, Dallas and Houston, Texas



Hi Texans! It was a great honor to be selected as the artist for the 2011 Texas Library Association's Disaster Relief Fund Raffle. I got to meet so many great librarians at the TLA Conference in the Austin Convention Center. I was even interviewed on the Austin based Cynsations blog.

Thrilled to announce that I am now represented by Authors and More. Click the link to get to their website. Authors and More will represent my author and illustrator visits in the Austin, Dallas and Houston areas in Texas. Authors and More is a full service company providing authors, storytellers, illustrators, and musicians for schools and library programs.

I even have my own page on the Authors and More Blog.

I'd love to present at your school or via Skype.  
My interactive workshops share simple step-by-step visual formulas for picture book creation, writing, art and structure. From idea to published book, bridge art with literacy. Grades K-5. Reading, Drawing, Q&A. 

For honorarium and workshop details contact:
Carole Weitzel carole@authorsandmore.com 
(512) 914-2596 
Click on the links to get to the
Authors and More Website
Authors and More Blog

My donated original picture book art from "Supermarket" on the Jumbotron in the Austin Convention Center at the 2011 Texas Library Association Conference.
Photo credits: Copyright Melanie Hope Greenberg and Jeanette Larson

No comments: