Sunday, November 22, 2009

COLLECT MELANIE'S BOOKS


Melanie’s Autographed Books are available through Melanie Hope Greenberg.

* PAYPAL Links On the Sidebar under **BUY BOOKS**

* AMAZON Use Melanie Hope Greenberg's personal SELLERS listings.
(When you buy from third party listings I do not receive a payment).

Link here 


1) MERMAIDS ON PARADE $16.95 + shipping

2) A CITY IS $20.00 + shipping

3) GOOD MORNING DIGGER $15.95 +shipping.


Autographed Double-Sided Color Proof Pages
from MERMAIDS ON PARADE.
Reversible. Two-Prints-In-One. 8 1/2" x 11"
Perfect for ready-made picture frames.
@$35 - shipping included

Collect Melanie's original illustrations
Published in Magazines, on Greeting Cards, and more.

Contact for details:
melanie@melaniehopegreenberg.com

3 comments:

Michael said...

I love my MHG prints. Soon I am going to put together a children's illustrator wall in my apartment and MHG will be prominently displayed on it.

Ceci Miller said...

Love the combination of the Bill Carney and band pics with your Mermaids artwork -- priceless!

Amanda Lorenzo said...

Melanie, your artwork is so lively and fun. Makes me want to be a mermaid, too :)